Following the Government’s latest announcement, pubs and restaurants in Nottingham remain open (Yeahhhhhhy) but no mixing of households (Boooooooo).
So as you can see, slightly stricter restrictions as expected but we are still open so please don’t panic or stress, you can still travel to us. We will be updating this page on a daily basis to let you know all the latest availability as it comes in. Please keep an eye on our social media channels also for latest updates.
Thanks, Team RSB
Online bookings are live
- Our diary is open up to the end of December, with Saturday lunches available from 12 noon to 1.30pm in addition to our service later in the day.
- Please take your time (take a breath!) and ensure you choose the right option for you -
1. Stay and dine
- If you would like to stay and dine with us, please click here to book. When booking a room you are guaranteed a table to dine with us during your stay; you will be prompted to reserve a table as part of the room booking process. Learn more about our rooms here.
2. Book a table
- If you would simply like to book a table, please click here and follow the instructions, checking and agreeing to our terms before proceeding.
- We have opened up **Nucleus as 2 tables of 2 until the end of October for Dinner.
- Friday 23rd for **Nucleus 2 tables of 2 for Dinner
- Wednesday 28th October **Nucleus 2 tables of 2 for Dinner
- Friday 30th October Room and Dinner
- Friday 30th October **Nucleus 2 tables of 2 for Dinner
- Saturday 31st October for Dinner
- Saturday 31st October **Nucleus 2 tables of 2 for Dinner